This unique day workshop is tailored to photographing Owls and even a couple of Raptors in natural (simulated) habitats.
Utilising a Falconers Birds of Prey, you will get the opportunity to photograph Barn Owl, Little Owl, Tawny Owl, European (Eurasian) Owl, Kestrel and Harris Hawk in natural habitats in various locations across the extensive sight and even have use of the Reflection Pools to create stunning and unique images.
The workshop is limited to 4 people and includes full tuition where required. You will be guaranteed to get some stunning photographs of some exceptionally friendly birds.
This workshop is based in Hampshire and therefore will require travelling time. The price of the workshop includes ferry crossing and short drive to the site. Hot drinks are available whilst at the site but you will be required to bring your own lunch.
Information and recommendations:
Click here for more photographs from previous Owl Photography Day Workshops
- Clothing - The Workshop is outdoors so suitable clothing and footwear for the time of year are recommended.
- The order of the day will be varied according to the birds used and the lighting conditions
- A DSLR or advanced compact/Bridge camera are recommended, with ranges from 70mm to 300mm or more
- There are on site toilet facilities and a warm dry location for breaks
For more information, please call Wight Wildlife Photography on 07773 514869
or email Wight Wildlife Photography
- TBA - please call for latest information
All courses and workshops are subject to availability. In the event of wet or poor weather conditions, all courses will continue, unless totally unsuitable for travel or safety. Once a booking is made, a refund in only possible if the cancellation is made at least 14 days before the date of the workshop. Wight Wildlife Photography reserves the right to change the program due to circumstances beyond our control. Wight Wildlife Photography cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, or for personal accidents or injuries. All activities are entered into at your own risk.
- £195 - includes all travel from East Cowes, Isle of Wight